woensdag 17 november 2010

Oi.

Seeing as make up is all I can think about lately, here's another attempt of mine at keeping a blog in order and updated for your general entertainment. If you know me, you have duly noted the word 'attempt' already and will not have any expectations on its actual fulfillment. However, if you have no idea of who I am- join the club- I'd say you should follow your prior's example.

This will be me keeping a sort of timeline of my progress towards becoming a make up artist, nothing more and nothing less. It will concern topics that either inspire, fascinate or appall me as well as the occasional girly shrieks about whatever redundant little overpriced pot of powder I've bought now or updates on jobs/work/looks I've done.

This will NOT be a YouTube'esque parade of make-up-product reviews and How-To-Smokey-Eye's. No tutorials, no requests. I honestly could care less about your need to learn, go figure it out like I have done.

With that I bid thee adieu.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten